- Approximately 460 questions for students, 760 for residents, 860 for certification/ re-certification.
- Custom-create your own test specifying the topics and the number of questions you wish to do
- Ongoing tracking of your performance via detailed scoring system including real-time graphical analysis
- Compare your performance with other users to assess your strengths
- Identifies weaknesses to improve performance
- Personal accounts with individualized note-taking feature for each question
- Saves questions answered incorrectly for later review
- The first and only online database of Neurology Multiple Choice Questions for test preparation
- Reviewed by the Journal Neurology as a 'highly useful adjuvant study tool': "..intuitive..", "..reliably detailed..", "..aims to provide the best online question bank for neurology examinations, and has succeeded..."
- Prepared by a pool of outstanding test performers
How to subscribe
- Find out about NeuroPrep features in the links above
- How to use a free demo account
- Introductory subscription plans for residents, students and board certification/ re-certification
- Tips on preparation
- Register Now to subscribe